Research & Resource Centre Coordinator
Fixed-Term Contract Post 6-months
Remuneration Package: R 38 620.00 per month
The Research-Resource Centre Coordinator will be responsible for managing knowledge within the organisation and to ensure that knowledge is maintained as intellectual property of the organisation. The applicant will be responsible for supporting research activities of the Research, Policy and Advocacy unit, in pursuance of the unit’s strategy.
- Degree in Information Studies or Library Science (NQF 7 or higher)
- 3 years’ work experience in knowledge or resource centre management environment
- 3 years Research experience – portfolio of evidence may be requested
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Competency in the use of data analytical tools (SPSS, Survey Monkey etc.)
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Writing and Reporting Skills
- Knowledge of magic Database, SABINET, Dewey Decimal Classification would be an advantage
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Knowledge Management and ability to implement the FPB’s Knowledge Management Strategy
Further details for this post can be obtained from the FPB website at www.fpb.org.za
Persons interested in applying for the above position are requested to download the Application Form from the FPB website www.fpb.org.za and submit a completed Application Form, comprehensive CV and certified copies of qualifications and ID to Jacqueline Steyn at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please enter the position applied for in the email subject line.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 19 May 2019.