The Film and Publication Board (FPB) is a statutory body, with its main task being the classification of films, videos, DVDs, computer games and certain publications, including online content for their suitable age viewership. Our mission is to “ensure the regulation of media entertainment content by empowering the public, contributing to child protection and promoting the growth of industry”.
Assistant Manager: Supply Chain Management – (6 Months Fixed term contract)
(Remuneration: R 38 620.00 CTC per month)
The Assistant Manager: SCM (reporting to the Manager: SCM) will be responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient functioning of the Supply Chain Unit within the FPB.
- 3 years Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management (NQF Level 7)
- A relevant post graduate qualification will be an added advantage
- Accreditation with a SCM professional body will be an added advantage
- 4 years’ experience working within the SCM field. 1 of the 4 years must be in the Public Sector; and at least one year in a supervisory role
- Experience in policy development
- Experience in strategic and operation planning and reporting, including strategic sourcing
- Experience in contract management
- Experience in reporting within the SCM function
- Knowledge and understanding of SCM frameworks, policies and procedures, including public sector prescripts and best practice
Further details and requirements for these posts can be obtained from the FPB website at www.fpb.org.za
Persons interested in applying for the above positions are requested to download the application form and submit a completed Application Form, comprehensive CV and certified copies of qualifications and ID to Jacque Steyn at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please enter the position applied for in the email subject line.
The closing date for applications is 24 April 2019.
Senior Researcher ( 4 Months Fixed term Contract)
Remuneration Package: R 73 612.00 per month
The Convergence Survey Senior Researcher will be responsible for leading and providing oversight over the Convergence Survey. This work will involve collecting 9000 survey questionnaires from across all nine provinces of the Republic of South Africa, reflecting the demographics of the country’s population located in urban, peri-urban and rural areas. The Senior Researcher will be required to provide oversight to the fieldworkers collecting data, coordinating the collation, processing and analysis of the data; and finally, for writing and presenting the findings of the survey to a platform chosen by the Film and Publication Board. The This is a fixed short-term contract.
- A Master’s Degree (A PhD will be an added advantage)
- Extensive experience and expertise in Research
- Track record of a supervisory role in market research with multiple students/fieldworkers
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Writing and Reporting Skills
- Knowledge of different methodologies and data analysis tools
Please note that successful candidate for this position will need to be located in the urban area of the FPB Head Office (Centurion, Pretoria).
Further details for this post can be obtained from the FPB website at www.fpb.org.za
Persons interested in applying for the above position are requested to download the Application Form from the FPB website www.fpb.org.za and submit a completed Application Form, comprehensive CV and certified copies of qualifications and ID to Jacqueline Steyn at email@example.com. Please enter the position applied for in the email subject line.
The closing date for applications is Friday 01 March 2019.
If you have not heard from us within 10 days of the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. The Film and Publication Board reserves the right not to make an appointment. Persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
FPB anti-child pornography hotline: 0800 148 148