The Film and Publication Board (FPB) is a statutory body, with its main task being the classification of films, videos, DVDs, computer games and certain publications, including online content for their suitable age viewership. Our mission is to “ensure the regulation of media entertainment content by empowering the public, contributing to child protection and promoting the growth of industry”.
Manager: Risk and Compliance
(Patterson: D3 – Salary Negotiable based on experience)
The Manager: Risk and Compliance will be responsible to assist in the development and implementation of the enterprise wide risk management strategy and to monitor as well as perform risk identification and mitigation tests. Furthermore, the incumbent is responsible for promoting a culture if adherence to good corporate governance and compliance within the FPB.
- Master’s Degree (NQF Level 9 or Similar) in Auditing/Finance with Risk Management as a Major subject is recommended.
- Bachelor Honours Degree (NQF Level 9 or Similar) in Auditing/Finance with Risk Management as a Major subject is essential.
- 5 years’ operational experience as Chief Risk Officer/Risk Manager/Internal Auditor or Finance.
- Professional knowledge of theory and techniques in a specialised field, or knowledge of several fields, acquired through a tertiary education and/or considerable experience.
- Professional accreditation through an accredited institution (IRMSA)
- Professional member of Institute of Risk Management SA.
Persons interested in applying for the above position is requested to download the Application Form from the FPB website www.fpb.org.za and submit a completed Application Form, comprehensive CV and certified copy of qualifications and ID to Jacqueline Steyn at email@example.com. Please enter the position applied for in the email subject line.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 23 December 2018.
If you have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. The Film and Publication Board reserves the right not to make an appointment. Persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
FPB anti-child pornography hotline: 0800 148 148